Springtime bag

Post promesso per svelare la borsa fotografata nello sneak peek dell'ultimo post del 52 week project: ho avuto l'onore di fare la pattern tester per Patchwork Pottery per la Springtime bag, di cui mi ero già innamorata quando uscì per Cotton Life.
Post promised to reveal the bag photographed in the last sneak peek of the 52 week project post: I had the honor to be a pattern tester for Patchwork Pottery for her Springtime bag, which I had already fallen in love with when Cotton Life published it.
Ho fatto qualche piccola diversificazione rispetto l'originale, per esempio ho fissato le appliqué con una cucitura normale anziché quella prevista (ma prima o poi mi dovrò cimentare visto che ho comprato la mia macchina da cucire proprio perché aveva cinque punti quilting appositi!!).
I did some small diversification from the original, for example I placed the appliqué with a normal sewing instead of the expected (but sooner or later I'll have to challenge myself with it since I bought my sewing machine because it has five special quilting points!).
Ho anche aggiunto una decorazione alla tasca interna e i bottoni sul retro, per richiamare il tema "Matilda", e realizzato il portachiavi coordinato che non è presente nel pattern ma solo nella rivista.
I also added a decoration to the inside pocket and the buttons on the back panel, to recall the "Matilda" theme, and I also made the coordinated keyholder not present in the pattern but only in the magazine.
Ringrazio nuovamente Laurraine per la sua generosità e la sua fiducia nei miei confronti, rimandandovi al suo post dove troverete tutti i link per acquistare questo meraviglioso pattern.
Un'ultima annotazione: dalla foto non sembra ma la borsa viene davvero grande, ed è facile e divertente da realizzare, spero anche grazie al mio modesto contributo :)
Laurraine, thank you again for your generosity and your confidence in me!
I suggest you to visit her post where you will find all the links to purchase this wonderful pattern.
One final note: it does not appear in the photos, but the bag is really big, and it's easy and fun to make, I hope thanks to my modest contribution too :)

2 paw prints:

PatchworkPottery said...
21:38

Thanks again Veronica! I love your bag! Hugs, Laurraine

Federica said...
18:06

mamma mia questo si che é un GRANDE ONORE!!! caspita!!! complimenti veronica! poi la borsa é davvero molto bella, sia la tua versione che l'originale di laurraine!
un bacione
fede

Purr-Stitch is online since 03/03/2006